What You’ll Do:
- Prepare/draft shop drawings based on signed quotes to be issued to customers for review/approval.
- Update quotes as needed
- Analyze/calculate/consult/investigate/revise Reynapro (logikal) files to assure a smooth transition after the issue is signed and approved by the customer.
- Participate in design meetings with the customer. Transcribe dictation and maintain files in designated project folders.
- Perform with Supply Chain and Project Management departments.
What You’ll Need:
- Some college experience
- 1-3 years experience in similar role
- Architectural/structural CAD drafting experience: producing construction documents for residential/commercial projects
- Proficient in the latest versions of AutoCAD
- Ability to read and interpret architectural/structural construction documents
- Proficient with Metric system
Reynaers Aluminium is a leading European specialist in the development and marketing of innovative and sustainable aluminum solutions for windows, doors, curtain walls, sliding systems, sun screening, and conservatories. Driven by energy efficiency and the willingness to take responsibility for the environment.
As a multi-national architectural aluminum company, Reynaers has been known globally for providing cutting-edge glazing solutions for some of the world’s most iconic buildings in the past 50 years.
Working at Reynaers Aluminum means being part of a global team, cooperating with award-winning professionals across the world, and having access to exceptional training and career development opportunities. Aspire to become a key player in our dynamic team, with opportunities to work on projects nationally. Your colleagues will bring deep industry knowledge to help you succeed.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Phoenix, AZ